myBuildings™ Sign-In App using PWA Technology
While many of our clients are efficiently using the myBuildings™ Checkin App (iOS or Android) to allow contractors to check in and out when attending site, we have embraced feedback received from some clients that some contractors haven’t been keen to install another App on their smart devices.
Therefore, the Core Vision research & technology team has recently developed a cutting edge Progressive Web App (PWA), known as myBuildings™ Sign-In.
We are excited to announce the official release of our myBuildings™ Sign-In App to the market.
How does it work?
myBuildings™ Sign-In gives users App-like functionality, without the need to install a native App on the contractor’s device. This App allows contractors to simply scan a QR code on site and perform all operations from their browser (including performing inductions, accessing site specific information and viewing work requests assigned to their company – same as the myBuildings™ Checkin App).
- Want to know more about the award-winning myBuildings™ Sign-in App?
- Using the myBuildings™ Checkin App and want to switch to the myBuildings™ Sign-In App?
- Already using the myBuildings™ Sign-In App and want to provide feedback?
Please speak to one of your local myBuildings™ consultants today.
Knight Frank Australia wins FMA Award with myBuildings™ Sign-In App
The new myBuildings™ Sign-In App has been honoured with an award by the Facilities Management Association of Australia on 15th November 2018 where our long-term client Knight Frank has submitted an application for innovative FM Software Solutions.
The Choice is Yours
As our client you now have a choice between two innovative mobile options for contractors: myBuildings™ Checkin or myBuildings™ Sign-In.
We are pleased to reveal that early statistics show a significant uptake in usage of the myBuildings™ Sign-In App whilst the myBuildings™ Checkin App is continuously hitting over 10,000 checkins each month.
- Core Vision’s myBuildings™ Facilities Management system – using AI to address customer pain points
- Digital Twins – continued …
- Digital Twins – a practical and proven example from Core Vision
- Accounts Payable Automation
- Has COVID-19 accelerated the adoption of CRE or has it just highlighted the need for CRE